No products in the cart.
1. Why is your coffee different from others
- We source only certified Organic coffee
- We roast in small batches to ensure quality
- We roast to order so that your coffee is fresh
- We use clean hot air to roast to produce a better tasting and healthier product
- We use bags with a resealable zipper and a degassing valve to maintain freshness
2. Why should we buy coffee from you
- When you purchase coffee from us you are supporting a small local family-owned business trying to make a sustainable living by roasting coffee at home while also being able to spend more time with their children.
- We appreciate every single person that buys coffee from us and we hope to be a blessing by providing a quality product for an affordable price.
- Thank you for supporting us!
3. When do you roast the coffee?
- Our goal is to roast all our coffee to order.
- Our normal roast days are Tuesday and Friday.
- Orders must be placed before 12PM on the day of roasting to be counted into the schedule.
1. Shipping destinations?
- Currently we ship only to the USA
2. Shipping times?
- Our shipping days are Monday, Wednesday & Saturday. Most orders take between 2-4 business days to be delivered to you and our goal is to ship within 3-5 business days of the order being placed.
3. Shipping cost?
- Orders of coffee or tea over $50 will have free shipping.
- Coffee equipment is excluded from the free shipping program.
- Orders under $50 will be charged a flat rate of $6.99 shipping anywhere in USA.
Organic Coffee Certifications
1. Do you have fair trade certified coffee?
- We try and source Fair Trade Certified Coffee when possible, however, our roasting facility is not certified Fair Trade so we can’t use the Fair Trade Logo.
2. Do you have organic certified coffee?
- We only sell Certified Organic Coffee, however, our roasting facility isn’t certified organic so we can’t use the Organic seal. Currently, our facility is in the process of becoming certified.
3. Why isn’t your facility certified fair trade and organic yet?
- There is a high cost involved in becoming certified and we have just started the process of becoming certified.
- Thanks for supporting and helping us achieve our dreams!
Returns & Refunds
- Our goal is always to provide you with exemplary customer service:
- Coffee is a perishable item and all our coffee is roasted to order therefore we cannot accept returns on whole bean or ground coffee. However, if there is a problem with your order please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days and we will do everything we can to make it right.
- If you are dissatisfied with any coffee equipment you purchase from us please reach out to us at email@example.com within 30 days of purchase and we will talk about a return or an exchange.